Yoga Club @ SKD
Yoga is more than just a passing fad. Over the years, yoga has become a very popular form of exercise. Different yoga poses feed the soul and work different parts of the body, helping the practitioner stay mentally, emotionally, and physically fit. Yoga is known to relieve stress and anxiety, helping the person achieve inner harmony and happiness. To help our students and faculty members awaken their inner energy, we conduct regular yoga sessions. Experts presiding over these sessions teach different yoga poses to treat common health issues such as acidity and hypertension.
Goals of Yoga Club
- The yoga programs are aimed to train students to take up yoga as a profession.
- To impart the knowledge about yoga, its foundations and applications to the aspirants.
- To promote the awareness for positive health and personality development in the student through Yoga.
- Instilling and inculcating the general interest and inquisitive knowledge about yoga for Health, personality development and spiritual evolution.
- To prepare institutionally trained yoga professionals to impart Yoga training to all sections of the society.
- To prepare the graduates in yoga to study the higher aspects of Yoga Education.